Monday, February 12, 2018

2/12: Rig Update



In regards to milestones:
I allotted extra time for rig in my schedule, so I am not concerned at the moment with being behind schedule on my tasks because of my recent flu/cold.  I gave myself time to make mistakes/get behind/etc.

Fox Rig Update:
I refined the deformations of the fox's ankles.
front leg -
mesh deformation issues from incomplete muscle simulation
 back leg -



Reminder of my Style:
Styles I drew Inspiration from:




Coming up...:
-Muscle Simulation on legs for jiggle dynamics
         - reference:

         - My observations:
               - slight, very slight jiggle because foxes are light
               - more jiggle on back legs where the larger muscles are
               - slight jiggle on shoulders of front legs

My intention is an approximation so that the visuals match my vision, not an accurate anatomical diagram.  For example:

http://download.autodesk.com/us/maya/maya_2013_advanced_techniques/images/GUID-6BC6DC16-1F36-4B3D-99FA-07083C7039EE-low.png

-Hedgehog Scripted Rig progress

No comments:

Post a Comment